Only a few days until the competition kicks off in Rotorua, it’s looking like it’s going to be an awesome event!
Just a few reminders:
1. If you competed in Round 1 or 2 in Hamilton or Wanaka, please do not forget to bring the competitor number you were issued with. A $10 replacement fee will be charged. New competitors will be issued with theirs prior to competing in Rotorua.
2. If you were the recipient of a trophy during the 2013 Competition series please return your trophy at this event.
3. Please make sure that you know who your Team Manager is. Your Team Manager is your first point-of-contact should any issues arise at the competition.
4. The viewing upstairs in the backpackers is STRICTLY for backpacker guests only. Please respect that this is a private business.
5. Please also respect The Wall and Basement by not bringing takeaways into the premises. Food brought from home is welcome, and there will be food available onsite.
6. Please be aware that the event timetable is subject to slight timing changes throughout the weekend due to competitor numbers. Please always refer to the timetable located at the event prior to leaving the competition venue.
Happy travels, see you safe and sound in Rotorua!