2023/2024 Event Season
- La Sportiva National Youth,Masters and Paraclimbing Lead Championships, Extreme Edge Hamilton, 24th and 25th February | Registrations Opening Soon
- La Sportiva National Open Lead Championships, The Wall, Rotorua, 23rd March 2024
- La Sportiva National Speed Climbing Championships, 24th March 2024, Mt Maunganui
- La Sportiva National Open Bouldering Championships 16 Sept 2023, Northern Rocks, Auckland
- La Sportiva National Youth and Masters Bouldering Championships 14-15th October, BoulderCo, Auckland
We are currently working on putting together our upcoming event season with gyms across NZ and will announce events once confirmed.
SERIES POSTER FOR DOWNLOAD AND PRINTING
Secondary Schools Championships 2024
|NZ Secondary Schools Sports Council National Cup for Climbing
|2nd & 3rd September
|Rocktopia MT Maunganui
|Secondary School Students
A range of other organisations across New Zealand organise events outside of nationals. We will list them here as we become aware them.
National Bouldering Series 2024
Nibs Round 1 | Boulder Co. Auckland | 4th May
Nibs Round 2 | Uprising Christchurch | 25th May
Nibs Round 3 | Boulder Co. Hamilton | 22nd June
Nibs Round 4 | Faultline Wellington | 27th July
Check out their website for updates NIBS
If you are running an event and would like us to add it, please medial
IFSC Oceania Council for Sport Climbing
Oceania Continental Championships
Teams of climbers from New Zealand, Australia, Fiji and New Caledonia compete at the Oceania Championships. This event determines the Oceania Champion in each Youth and Senior category for the disciplines of Lead, Speed and Bouldering. Oceania events are currently on hold due to Covid-19 but generally occur every 2 years.